Here is another detailed step by step guide on how to share VPN connection via hotspot and the method to be revealed in this guide is going to work on all device, both PC, Android and iOS.
A lots of free browsing cheats that involved the use of one VPN or the other has been revealed in the past few weeks and lots of the method revealed so far are still working as at the moment of writing this detailed guide and many individuals have interest in sharing the hotspot with their family and friends or their other devices but we all know that this is not possible and even if it connects, the other device you’re pairing with won’t be able to use the internet.
Today, I have decided to provide the appropriate solution to this problem and give you the working and active method that you can use to share VPN connection from Android to PC, from and Android to Android or as the case maybe.
If you have been enjoy the Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat, MTN free browsing, Glo unlimited free browsing cheats or 9mobile free browsing cheat and wish to share hotspot with others due to one reason or the other but didn’t know how to get that done, worry no more, this article is going to provide you with the detailed step by step instructions on how to share VPN connection from Android to PC, other Android or even iOS.
Without further Ado, let’s dive into the detailed information on how to share VPN connection via hotspot in just few clicks on your Android device, but before I proceed, I will outline the requirements that must be ready for you to implement this guide on any device of your choice. Below shows the lists of the required software and how you can get it for the purpose of this guide.
Requirements For Sharing VPN Connection Via Hotspot
1. Every Proxy. This is the main application that we will be using to share VPN connection from phone to PC or from PC to PC. Click here to download the every Proxy application.
2. The VPN you want to connect via hotspot. For example, if you’re using ha tunnel VPN and wish to share it via hotspot, you must get the ha tunnel VPN connected on your device first.
3. The detailed instructions to be revealed in this guide. Make sure you follow every instructions from beginning to the end to avoid any issue during the set it up.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot
This is the main instructions on how to share VPN connection and should be read carefully, so that you can understand it better and be able to use it without stress.
1. Install the every Proxy application via the link provided in the requirements section of this guide.
2. Open the app and check for the HTTP/HTTPS option as shown in the picture above.
3. Turn on the HTTP/HTTPS and you will see Host and port details as shown in the picture above.
4. In the case of the picture above, the hosts is 192.168.43.64 and the port is 8080.
5. Now that you have gotten the host and the port, the next thing is to go to the device you want to share the VPN connection with and change their proxy details to the details you got from the every Proxy app. Remember that the every Proxy app will be installed on your phone and the VPN connection you want bro share with others will also be on your phone.
Below are the instructions on how to change proxy details of a Wi-Fi on PC, and Android and iOS.
How To Share VPN Connection From Android To PC
NOW that you have follow the instructions above and get the proxy everywhere installed on your Android phone, the next thing is to connect to your PC by changing the PC Proxy. Kindly follow the instructions below.
1. Connect your Android hotspot to the PC. Go to the search box of your PC and search for control panel.
2. Click on the control panel and and select network and Internet on the next screen.
3. On the next screen after clicking on the network and Internet, click on internet option.
4. You PC internet properties will be displayed to you, navigate to the the connection area.
5. Now click on LAN settings. On the LAN settings page, locate proxy server.
6. Tick the box that says, use a proxy server for your LAN.
7. Now enter the host details you copied from every Proxy app into the space provided for Address and the port into the space provided for port. Click on ok and you’re done.
8. You can now browse the internet with the shared VPN connection your PC.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot Android (From Android To Android)
After getting the proxy everywhere app installed on your phone, note down the host details and the port details.
1. Turn on your Android phone hotspot.
2. Go to the phone you want to share the VPN connection with and turn on the phone Wi-Fi.
3. Now connect to the hotspot you Want to receive the VPN connection from, once it’s connected, proceed to the step 4 below.
4. Go to the receiver phone Wi-Fi menu option and check the front of your hotspot, you will see a settings icon there or a drop down icon. Click on it and locate Proxy.
5. You will see non in the proxy area, click on it and and select manual, you will see two or three box, all you need is the box provided for host and port.
6 Enter the host and port provided for you in the every Proxy app and click bon save/ok.
7. You have been able to share the VPN via hotspot from one Android to another and you can now browse the internet via the shared VPN connection.
I Couldn’t Find The Settings Or Drop Down Icon
Yes! You might not be able to see the settings icon on your own Android device as explained above but worry no more, this is a detailed guide on how to share VPN connection via hotspot and it will provide you with everything you need to know and also cover all phones.
If you didn’t see the settings icon or drop down Icon as stated, kindly follow the instructions below to change the Wi-Fi Proxy.
1. Reset the connection and start the Wi-Fi pairing afresh. On hotspot on the first device, go to the target device to no the Wi-Fi and let it search for your hotspot.
2. Once it detect the hotspot, click on it and you will see advanced option button, click on it and you will see the proxy option, change it to manual and set up the host and the port as instructed in the previous version of Android proxy settings.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot iPhone
If you want to share VPN connection via hotspot on your iOS device all you have to do is to copy the the host and port details from every Proxy app. Remember you will be sharing the VPN connection from Android to your iPhone bad the proxy everywhere will be installed on an Android phone.
Once you get the proxy host and port details as explained in the earlier part of this guide, simply follow the instructions below;
1. Go to settings on your iPhone.
2. On your Wi-Fi to begin the search for available hotspot.
3. Once you see the hotspot you want to connect to, click on it and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi option menu, scroll down and locate HTTP proxy option.
4. Select manual and input the host details in the space provided for server and port in the space provided for port.
5. Connect to the Wi-Fi and boom! You have been able to Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot with your iPhone
Conclusion: This detailed guide on how to share VPN connection via hotspot has been able to give you the detailed explanation on how to share VPN Connection to all devices without stress. Whether you are using an Android phone or iPhone or PC, you should be able to share the VPN connection with any device after reading this guide. Provided you read it carefully.
However, if you are confused with any steps and will want to check how its being done exactly, we have provide you with the detailed video guide that will guide you through the steps and you will be able to set everything up without stress. Watch the video below.