How To Get Up To 10GB And N15,000 airtime Or More For Free On MTN
|MTN Free Airtime And Data
I have been sharing a lot of tricks on how to get free data on MTN and other networks, but today, I will be sharing a detailed guide on how to get both airtime and data for free at the same time.
If you didn’t forget, have previously published a detailed guide on how to get unlimited free data on MTN, latest free browsing Cheat and lots more.
The amazing part of the offer to be revealed here today is that you have the opportunity to decide the amount of data and airtime you want to get for free and you will be able to activate free data ranging from 1.5GB, 3.5GB, 10GB, 13GB and more.
Without further ado, below are all you need to activate the free data and airtime.
Requirements To Activate MTN Free Data And Airtime
1. A brand new MTN Sim card.
2. MTN yafun yafun tariff plan.
3. Any amount of airtime of your choice, depending bin the amount of free data you need.
Now let’s go!
You might be wondering what MTN yafun yafun tariff plan is all about, but don’t worry, below is a brief description and detailed overview if the MTN yafun yafun tariff plan.
What is MTN Yafun Yafun?
MTN Yafun Yafun is a special MTN tariff plan, which allows all MTN customers to to enjoy a whooping sum of 700% bonus on any recharge card if their choice.
MTN Yafun Yafun is only available to new MTN customers and this is why you need to buy a new SIM card to enjoy the offer bro be discussed in this article.
MTN Yafun Yafun have a lot of benefits for all customer and this benefits are not negligible in any way.
Let’s take a look at some key point benefits that are attached to the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan.
Benefits Of MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan
• 700% bonus on every recharge card, valid for 7days.
• Double data offer on all data purchased.
• 500% Of the bonus will be used for international call and sms while the remaining 200% will be used for data.
• Free Access to WhatsApp, valid for 3days.
Now that you have the enough details about the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan, follow the steps below to activate your free data and airtime offer.
How To Activate Free Data and Airtime on MTN
1. Go to the nearest MTN service center or anywhere you can get your MTN Sim card registered, buy a new SIM card and register it.
2. Immediately your sim registration is successful, insert the sim on your sim card , you will receive a call from MTN call center which is 180, pick the call and choose your preferred language then drop the call don’t migrate to anywhere, they will give you some tariff plan options, ignore them and drop the call.
3. After which you have drop the call, a pop up message might be sent to you asking you to enter any options for Tariff Plan, cancel it and don’t select any tariff plan.
4. Now that you have registered your sim card successfully, you are now on MTN YafunYafun and here is the trick:
* Your first recharge card will give you access to a lot of freebies and this is where the free data comes in.
* You will need to recharge your line with as high as possible depending on the amount of data you want.
* You might be wondering where the free data comes in when you still need to buy airtime, Yes, you’re buying the airtime just to activate the free data and you’re not using the airtime to purchase the data, this implies that, you will have your main money accessible in a separate place, your airtime bonus and your data bonus.
5. Now that you have grab how the offer works, proceed to recharge your line via your bank account or any VTU means, but if you want to recharge below N500 you can use paper card (voucher).
* If you recharge N100, you will get N500 for international call, N200 for data and 500MB separately.
* If you recharge N200, you will get N1000 for international call, N400 for data and 1.5GB separately to browse the internet.
* If you recharge your line with N1000, you will get N5,000 airtime for international calls, N2,000 for data and 3.5GB separately to browse the internet.
* If you recharge your line with N3,000, you will get N15,000 airtime for iternational call, N6,000 for data and 10GB worth of data separately to browse the internet.
And so on!
In other to check your data balance, dial *559*43# and *556# to check your mail airtime and bonus airtime balance.