Airtel Pay4MyCall – How To Make Calls On Glo Networks Without Airtime
Here is another complete step by step guide on how to make calls on Airtel networks after which you have runs out of airtime or in the case of insufficient airtime. With the Airtel Pay4MyCall service, you will be able to make calls freely, even without having airtime on your sim card.
You want to make a call but you are out of airtime right? Worry no more as I am going to reveal a way out right in this article, and give you the option to let your mind be at rest when you are out of airtime and you are willing to make call or calls.
I have decided to publish this guide after which I have published it on our telegram channel for a very long time and some individuals seems not to understand how it work while some haven’t get to know about it at all.
If you are a Glo user and wish you could be making calls on your Glo sim card without airtime, then the guide on the Glo Pay4Me service is the right place you should be by now, click here to visit the post. But if you’re an Airtel user, continue reading!
But before I proceed on the detailed instructions on how to make calls for free on the said Airtel Network, I guess I should outlined some basic information you need to know about the Airtel Pay4MyCall, for better understanding on how it works.
Offers You Shouldn’t Miss On Airtel:
> How To Activate Airtel 1GB With Just N200.
> How To Activate A Whooping Sum Of 5GB Worth Of Data With Just N1,000 on Airtel.
> How To Access All Apps And Websites With Airtel Social Media Data Plans.
> How To Get 3GB Worth Of Data For Free On Every Airtel Sim Cards.
> How To Get 1GB with N300 And 2GB With N500 On Airtel.
What Is Airtel Pay4MyCall Service?
Airtel Pay4MyCall service is a method that allows all Airtel customers to make calls for free on their Airtel sim cards while the recipient of the call take care of the bills respectively.
This implies that this service is not completely free as you might have been thinking in the first place as it’s neither a cheat nor a trick, but a special service from the Airtel network provider itself and in this case, one person needs to pay the bill.
Once you follow the instruction to be provided in this guide, then you will be able to make calls when you are out of airtime while the receiver take care of the bill.
In this case, once you initiate the call and the receiver accept the call, then you are not taking anything out of your pocket, but the receiver do!
Though this service has been around for some years back, but not too many people knows about it and this is what what prompt me to publish this complete step by step guide on how it works and how it can be done. Let’s Go!
How To Make Calls For Free On Airtel Network And Let’s The Recipient Pay For The Call
Simply follow the simple step by step instructions below to let a recipient pay for your calls on Airtel network;
1. Simply take note of this special character, # as it’s going to be the prefix to any Airtel number you intend to Call via the Airtel Pay4MyCall service.
2. Head to your phone contact list and select the Airtel number you wish to call via the Airtel Pay4MyCall service.
3. Now click on the menu option and select edit before call.
4. Now add the prefix digit I asked you to take note of, in the step 1 above, just before the number you intend to dial.
6. If you haven’t save the number you intend to dial, just type the special character “#” before the number.
7. By this time, if the number you intend to call via the Airtel Pay4MyCall service is 0812833xxxx, then you should have add the prefix and make it looks like #0812833xxxx.
8. On dialing the number, the recipient will be prompt if he/she will like to pay for the call via interactive voice response (IVR).
9. Once the person respond with the appropriate option to accept the call, then you are good to go.
10. All the respective charges for the session you used on the call will be charged from the recipient account balance.
|Airtel Number With Prefix|
Things To Take Note About The Airtel Pay4MyCall service;
1. It’s an offer from the Airtel Network Provider.
2. The recipient have the right to accept or reject the Airtel Pay4MyCall service approach.
3. You will enjoy your calls without paying a dime if the recipient accept the call.
4. You will be disconnected automatically if the recipient should reject the call.
5. This advantage can only be taken if you are calling a registered Airtel number as well. This implies that the service cannot work with calls to other networks, except from Airtel to Airtel.
6. should you have any question about the Airtel Pay4MyCall service that haven’t been answered in this guide, then go ahead and drop it in the comment box below for the appropriate response.