Notisave app is an app, which automatically saves your messages and notifications for every app that you have installed on your phone. This article will expanciate on all you need to know about the app how it works and how to use it.
Recently, I shared and article with you on how to save WhatsApp image and video status without stress. And today, I am going to share another tips with you on how to read a message that has been deleted by the the sender on WhatsApp.
You might also like to read:
Sometimes you will wish that you could have the opportunity to read a deleted message, which has been previously sent to you by family or friends, but the sender later delete the message due to one or two reasons.
Do not worry about that anymore, as the solution to this specific problem is here. I am going to show you an app that will help you to read the deleted messages, link to download the app, how the app works and the step by step guide on how to use the app.
Notisaveapp will help you to recover the old and deleted messages and notification for your personal use.
What Are The Features Of The Notisave App?
Below are the great features of the app:
1. As it is shown in the picture above, this app helps in keeping your notifications bar clean, it helps you to remove and clean notification from the notification bar of the specific app.
2. Auto save of notifications; when there is new notification on your phone, Notisave app will directly save the notification.
3. The app allows you to easily search for any notification that you need to see from any installed app on your phone.
4. This app allows you to set up a security code, so that no one can have access to your saved notification.
5. It supports many features of WhatsApp and allows you to do some awesome things like;
• Saving new messages automatically.
• Helps to read deleted messages, which is the main aim of this article.
• And also save WhatsApp status, automatically.
6. You can also read your WhatsApp messages within the app by clicking on the chat option in the app.
Now that you have know the usefulness of the Notisave app, let dive into the detailed information on how to read the WhatsApp deleted messages with the app.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages With Notisave app
Below are the steps involved in reading the deleted WhatsApp messages:
Step 2: Install and open the app, then the app will automatically load all installed app on your phone.
Step 3: Grant all permission that the Notisave app seek from your phone by clicking on the allow button for all permission that pops.
How do I download the Notisave app?
Check the step 1 above for the link to download the app or click on the download button at the end of this post.
That’s all once you keep the app active, it will automatically save all the messages and notifications from the installed app on your phone, and once someone send a message to you, the Notisave app will save it immediately which implies that the person can only delete the message on WhatsApp but it will still remains in the app. Now open the app and read all messages including the deleted ones.
Hope you found this article helpful, share your thoughts in the comment box below.