If you have been looking for information on how to borrow airtime from Glo, then I am glad to have you here as this article is going to provide detailed information on that.
Low credit? Then worry no more, Glo has made it easier for you to borrow airtime via Glo borrow me credit by just dialing a simple short code on your phone, upon exhausting your airtime.
In our previous guide, I have revealed the code to borrow data from Glo with all you need to know about it and today, I will be walking you through all you need to know about Glo borrow me credit and how to use it.
How To Borrow Airtime From Glo
In order to borrow airtime from Glo, you must be an active users, own a sim card if at least 4 months old and should have recharged your Glo line in two or more times.
The amount of Glo airtime you are eligible to borrow is completely different and depends on your recharge activities on your sim card.
With the Glo borrow me credit, you can borrow as low as 50 Naira and as high as 2000.
Everyone that is eligible for the offer can borrow the Minimum amount, which is 50 Naira, while the maximum amount you can borrow completely depends on your maximum amount you have recharged since you activate your aim card.
Codes To Borrow Airtime On Glo
To borrow airtime on Glo network, simply dial *321*amount# and you your line will be credited with the requested amount.
For example, you will dial;
- *231*50# to borrow airtime worth of 50 Naira.
- *241*100# to borrow 100 Naira airtime.
- *241*200# to get 200 Naira airtime.
- *241*500# to borrow 500 Naira.
- *241*1000# to borrow 1000 Naira airtime.
- *241*2000# to get 2000 Naira airtime.
All the options above comes with auto-recharge option, meaning that the amount of airtime you borrowed will be deducted automatically from your next recharge.
However, there are service charges that are applied to each Glo borrow me credit option and if you didn’t get the airtime in full, don’t be surprised.
For better understanding, bellow shows the breakdown of each option and their service charges.
Glo Borrow Me Credit Service Charges
- If you borrow 50 Naira, 7.5 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 42.5 Naira.
- If you borrow 100 Naira, 15 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 85 Naira.
- If you borrow 200 Naira, 30 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 170 Naira.
- If you borrow 500 Naira, 75 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 425 Naira.
- If you borrow 1000 Naira, 150 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 850 Naira.
- If you borrow 2000 Naira, 300 Naira will be deducted as the service charges and your line will be credited with 1700 Naira.
Can I Make International Call With The Glo Borrow Me Credit?
Yes! Glo gives you the opportunity to call any network and even international number with the borrowed airtime.
I Dialed *321# But Got No Response
If you dialed the required codes without getting response, you’re advised to try again as there might be many requests on the system at the moment or the system might be down temporarily.
I Applied For 1000 Naira But Got 850 Naira
Have it I’m mind that all borrowed airtime from Glo borrow me credit attract a charges of 15% and the changes analysis has been made in the earlier part of this guide, kindly scroll up to red the detailed breakdown for better understanding.
I Applied For Glo Borrow Me Credit And Response Saying I Am Not Eligible
There are certain requirements you should meet for you to be eligible to borrow airtime from Glo and the requirements has been stated clearly in the previous part of this guide.
If you get this kind of error message, then it’s either you just get your sim registered and haven’t used up to 4months on the network or you have an unpaid loan.
Can I Use My Borro w Me Credit To Browse The Internet?
Yes! The borrowed airtime is as if you recharged your account normally and you are going to be eligible to use the airtime for anything that normal recharge or top-up can do.
Conclusion: This article has provide you with the detailed information on how to borrow airtime from Glo and with the details provided in this guide, you shouldn’t have any issue in borrowing airtime from Glo using the provided codes.
I hope you found this guide helpful, if you have any questions pertaining to the instructions above, feel free to drop them in the comments section of this post. Do not forget to join our Telegram channel and WhatsApp channel to get instant update from us as it drops.