Airtel Night plan is a very cheap and affordable data plan that allows all Airtel customers to get a whopping sum of 500MB with just N25 and 1.5GB with N200 only. But this was then, Airtel Night subscription has been revamped and the volume of data you can get with each plan has been slashed and reduced to almost 50% of the initial volume.
If you could recollect, MTN have also reduced the volume of the data you can get while subscribing to their Night plan in the past few weeks. And if you didn’t forget, I have dropped a detailed guide to inform you about the changes, you can click here to learn more about MTN Night plan subscription.
Today, I will be updating you about the changes that was recently made to the Airtel night plan as well, and how you can subscribe to the Airtel night subscription in few clicks.
As I have mentioned above, the Airtel night subscription usually gives 500MB with just N25 and 1.5GB with just N200. But now, it has been reduced to 250MB for N25 and 1GB for N200 as well.
Airtel Night plan subscription now gives you 250MB at the rate of N25 and 1GB at the rate of N200 only. That’s also a great deal especially if you have any some huge files to download, the 250MB for N25 is still considerable.
You Can Also Read:
Without further ado, follow the few steps below to subscribe to any night plan of your choice and enjoy!
How To Subscribe To Airtel Night Plan
• Airtel night bundle only works on Airtel SmartTrybe, so the first step here is to migrate to the Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan.
Dial *312# and reply with 1 to migrate to the Airtel SmartTrybe
• Once you have migrated to SmartTrybe already, now dial *312# to subscribe to any night bundle of your choice.
• Reply with 1 for 250MB for N25 subscription.
• Reply with 2 for 1GB for N200 subscription.
Things To Take Note
• The Airtel Night plan data can be used to access all app and website without any form of restriction.
• The Airtel night plan code remains *312# no changes.
• The data can be used to surf the internet between 12:00am to 5:00am.
• If you have any question concerning this guide, drop it in the comments box below and get a quick response.