Complete Guide How To Export Photos/Pictures From Facebook And Import It To your Google Photos
But, to upload your photos to Facebook is very simple and easier, now that you need them back, how will you download them back to your phone without stress? I guess this is the main reason why you’re here and this article will give you the step by step guide on how to get this done in few seconds.
You Can Also Read:
How To Back Up Facebook Photos
|Confirm it’s you|
2. You will be taken to a page to input your Facebook account password so as to be sure you are the one trying to make the changes. Enter your password and hit the continue button.
3. At this point, you will be asked to choose the destination, which is where you wanted to copy the photos to, click on the choose Destination button and select Google Photos.
4. A preview of the options you have chosen will be shown to you, check it to make sure you have selected the right path, which I Google Photos, the click on confirm Transfer.
5. In the next Screen, you will be asked to choose a preferred email address, if you have email account that have been logged in already, choose it and continue, if not, enter your email address and password to continue.
6. Google will prompt you about the modification and ask you if you want to continue as shown in the picture above, Click on allow.
7. Google photos will ask if you wan to grant the Facebook permission, Click on allow.
8. At this point, if you have linked your email address to your Facebook account as instructed in my previous guide on how to keep your facebook account from being hacked, you will be notified of the action by both parties, which is Facebook and Gmail.
9. You will be redirected to your Facebook account and you should see the stat shown in the picture above, at this point, you can leave the page and continue with your chatting or even Minimize your Facebook.
|Pictures Back Up Successfully|
10. Once the process is completed, you will be notified via your notification tab and if you navigate back to the picture back up menu, you will see the action marked with completed as shown in the picture above.
Congratulations! You can now open your Google photos app and check your pictures. Google photos is also lit other gallery application, only that your email address is attached with your Google photos app which is not as far as other gallery app is concerned.
Wow! You just grab the detailed guide on how to back up Facebook Photos in 10 steps without stress.
If you have any questions or need any help concerning this guide, feel free to drop it in the comments box below and you will get a quick response.
Thanks for reading and sharing!!!