Airtel is known to be one of the best internet providers in need Nigeria and they always try as much as possible to claim their stands by providing more flexible opportunity for their customers.
Airtel Nigeria has recently introduce an amazing Data Plans which was tagged as ultra unlimited data plans and this article is going to reveal all you needs to know about this plans, how they work and how you can activate them without stress.
If you didn’t forget, exhausting a monthly subscription within a week or two has been the most trending discussion over the past few months but guess what?
Airtel has decided to put an ends to this difficulties and this makes them introduce a new data plans which I might tagged as first of it’s kind from this particular network provider.
The new data plans are obviously designed for the heavy internet users as they are the ones that mostly face the difficulties of exhausting their data before the stipulated time for the specific data plan.
You Can Also Read:
Hey!!! Let me show you how I am able to earn N40,000 in just 6hrs without investment. WITH this offer, you will get N2,000 registration bonus and a whooping sum of N4,000 for every successful referral. Get In HERE
How Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plan Works
Airtel Unlimited Ultra data plans are specially designed to remove the difficulties of being unable to have access to the internet after which one’s data has been exhaust even before the stipulated time.
With the Airtel unlimited data plan, their is a data cap for each plan and a daily data allowance after which you have exhaust your data before it’s validity period.
The unlimited ultra data plans have three Subscription option with their respective data cap. The options that are available and includes;
1. Unlimited Ultra Lite, which costs 5,000 Naira with 30days validity.
2. Unlimited Ultra Standard. It costs 20,000 naira with a validity period of 30days.
3. Unlimited Ultra Diamond, which costs 30,000 and it’s valid for 30days.
4. Unlimited Ultra Platinum. It costs 60,000 Naira with 30days validity period respectively.
Now, let’s assumed you Subscribe to the unlimited ultra lite plan and you exhaust your data bundle before the stipulated time, you will be given a daily data allowance of 1gb till the end of the stipulated time.
If you Subscribe to other plans on the lists, you will be given 3gb Daily data allowance after which you have exhaust your data bundle before it’s validity period.
|Airtel Router Device|
Who Can Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plans?
That’s a very good question, All Airtel router users are eligible for this data offer as it’s specially designed for adequate delivery of super fast internet experience on 4G network.
This data plans are only for Airtel router on 4G network, which implies that the data cannot be used outside Airtel 4G coverage area.
Should you have interest in this latest Airtel unlimited Ultra Data plans, then you should be thinking of getting an Airtel router Device.
You can visit any Airtel show room to get one and it costs 25,000 Naira. But that’s not all, you with also have act to some amazing benefits at first purchase of your router device.
Benefits Of Airtel Router Device
1. You will be given a whopping sum of 100GB worth of data for free and it lasts for 30days.
2. Free 10GB worth of data every month for 6 months on every recharge of 10,000 Naira bundle and above.
3. The ability to connect up to 32 wifi enabled devices at once.
4. Embedded WPS push button for ease of connection.
Lists Of Airtel Router Unlimited Ultra Data Plans With Specifications
1. Unlimited Ultra Lite which costs 5,000 Naira with 7days validity. You will be given 30GB + 1GB Daily data allowance after exhausting the main data bundle
2. Unlimited Ultra Standard. It costs 20,000 naira with a validity period of 30days. You will be given 130GB + 3GB Daily data allowance after exhausting the main data bundle.
3. Unlimited Ultra Diamond, which costs 30,000 and it’s valid for 30days. You will be given 210GB + 3GB Daily data allowance after exhausting the main data bundle
4. Unlimited Ultra Platinum. It costs 60,000 Naira with 30days validity period respectively. You will be given 55GB + 3GB Daily data allowance after exhausting the main data bundle.
You can purchase any of the listed plans above when connected to Airtel router
How To Activate Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plans
Having known the requirements for the so called Airtel Unlimited Data Plans, you should be thinking of how you can activate a data plan of your choice amongst the unlimited Ultra Data plans, but that shouldn’t be a thing you should be bothering about.
As this is a complete guide on how the so called data plans works, so we’re going to show you the steps involved in activating the data plans.
Below are the detailed steps on how to activate the data in four different ways
How To Activate Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plans Via My Airtel Mobile App
1. You must have my Airtel app installed on your mobile device to use this method, if you haven’t, click here for detailed information on how to download and install it.
2. Sign in to the app with the number attached to your router device.
3. Make sure you have the amount equivalent to the plan you wan to go for or recharge the respective amount.
4. Now open the app, then locate the unlimited data menu from the home menu and Subscribe.
How To Activate Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plans Via USSD Code
1. Make sure you have the amount equivalent to the plan you wan to go for or recharge: your line with the respective amount.
2. Now dial *370# on your line.
3. Follow the prompts and complete your Subscription.
How To Activate Airtel Unlimited Ultra Data Plans Via Airtel Website
1. Click here to go to the Airtel HBB page.
2. Login by typing your mobile number and password.
3. Click on buy bundle.
4. Select the bundle of your choice from the display bundles menu.
5. Complete your Subscription and Activate the plan.
Note that the unlimited Ultra Data plans only works where there is Airtel 4G network coverage.