How to transfer data on Glo is a detailed guide that will reveal all you need to know about transferring data from one Glo sim card to another.
If you have been searching for detailed information on how you can send data from your own Glo sim card to another Glo sim card, then this guide is specially made for you.
In our previous guide, I reveal how you can share your Glo data bundle with family and friends and let you know the difference between Glo data share and Glo data transfer.
In this guide, I will be walking you through the detailed instructions on how to transfer data from one Glo sim card to another and if you need detailed information on how to share data on Glo, our previous guide has handled that appropriately.
How To Transfer Data From One Glo Sim To Another Glo Sim
As I have mentioned in the earlier part of this guide, how to share data on Glo sim card should not be mistaken with how to transfer data on Glo.
If you’re sharing data on Glo, then you have to subscribe to a data plan and the person you shared the data with will be able to use your data plan with you even if he/she is far from where you are. In that case, you won’t need to send data to the beneficiary.
But when Glo data transfer is involved, it means you’re sending data from one Glo sim card to another and it will be as if you buy a data plan for them.
Today, we’re here purposely to know how to transfer data from one Glo sim card to another and we will be doing just that in this section of how to transfer MB/GB from one Glo sim card to another.
How To Send Data From Glo To Glo
Simply follow the instructions below to send data to your loved ones from your phone;
- Dial *777# on your device with your Glo sim card.
- You will be redirected to the option menu.
- Select 1 to choose buy data.
- Select 3 to choose gift data plan.
- On the next screen, select the type of data plan you want to gift the receiver.
- The available data plan are; Mini data plans, Mega data plans, Most used plans, Special offer, Night plans and Weekend Plans.
- Once you choose the data plan, the Glo number that you want to gift the data will be requested.
- Enter the number correctly and continue.
- You will will receive a message telling you that you have successfully gift a data plan to the Glo number you entered above.
- The receiver will also get the data and notification message immediately.
You can as well visit Glo mobile portal to make the transfer online, but data connection will be required and once you login with your Glo number, the steps on how to use the portal is self explanatory.
In case you intend to use the glo mobile portal for the data transfer and you have register on the portal before, kindly visit the portal via the link provided and scroll down on the page to locate sign up.
click on the sign up button and a box requesting for your phone number will pop up, enter your Glo number and click on request for OTP, and OTP will be sent to your phone, enter it to complete your registration and follow the prompts to be able to access your dashboard.
Conclusion: Above are all you need to know on how to transfer data on Glo and with the detailed instructions provided above, you won’t have any issue in transferring data from one Glo sim card to another anymore.