Here is a complete step by step guide on how to avoid PayPal account limitation as the PayPal account limitation has recently become a looming threat to all PayPal account holders.
Some months ago, we released the detailed guide on how to open a PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria, which many individuals found helpful and enjoy using the account they created via the method.
Many individuals have confirmed that the guide is accurately working without any flaws and indeed it should, cause it has been tested properly before being released to the general public.
However, some individuals get their account limited by PayPal and this is obviously caused by this individuals in one way or the other, either known or unknown to them.
Today, I have decided to put my pen on paper and pull together, all the factors that can result your PayPal account to being limited and the detailed instructions to follow in Other to avoid PayPal account limitation.
Reasons For PayPal Account Limitation And How To Avoid Them
If you read my previous guide on how to resolve PayPal Phone verification, I state it clearly that anything cannot be wrong with your PayPal account unless their is a reason for it.
PayPal will not just limit your account without any reason, and today, I will be revealing the reasons behind PayPal account limitation and how to avoid them.
Once you knows what leads to a problem, automatically, you know the solution. But let’s forget rules here, I will be providing you with the both reason and possible solutions.
How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitation
If you have been following me from the beginning, you will remember I stated that I will be giving you the both reason and solution at the same time, so read carefully and digest each lines accordingly.
Verifying your PayPal account should be the first priority to you immediately you opened your PayPal account or else you intend to use the account for receiving little funds which will not be frequent.
Once you create your PayPal account, make sure you verify the account by adding your card or bank. The previous guide that revealed how to create a PayPal account also explains I’m details, how to link your card to your PayPal account.
The solution to this factor has already been explained above, simply link your card you the PayPal account and get it verified as soon as possible.
Pending the time that you will get the account verified, do not perform a transaction that is above $100.
The use of VPN
VPN are proxies that hide the real identity of users and making the individual an anonymous while accessing a website or app.
PayPal closely monitor each of it’s users IP to ensure maximum security on users account and their funds. During the process of creating your PayPal account, PayPal will log your IP address as default and trusted IP.
Using proxies to access your PayPal account is a major red flag that leads to account limitation and suspension very fast. Avoid the use of VPN when login in to your account.
PayPal closely monitor your activities and behavior on the app and this is one of the coagent factor that can leads to your account limitation if they noticed any unusual act in your account.
- Don’t login to your PayPal account immediately money is being sent to you. If you received any funds in your PayPal account, PayPal will send you as notification with the break down of the amount you have gotten in your PayPal account. Avoid signing in, immediately you see the mail. Give it some moment before you login.
Avoid sending money in haste as it’s one of the major red flag to your account. If you receive money into your PayPal account, make sure you give it at least, 4hrs to 24hrs before you send the money out or Withdraw to your card.
- Avoid signing into your account multiple times in a day or even a week. If you don’t have anything to do in your PayPal account, don’t login, frequent logging in to your PayPal account is a red flag and capable of causing limitation.
Your device also plays a big role in your PayPal account health.
- Avoid signing in to your account from different devices. Help your account by helping PayPal to know the real you, by dedicating a single device to your PayPal account, your account health will stay strong and away from limitation.
- Try as much as possible to avoid receiving huge funds shortly after you create or verify your PayPal account.
- Receiving huge funds with a newly created PayPal account is a very critical red flag and should be about by all means.
- Start from small funds and move higher as your account get older.
Use Your Real details during Your PayPal Account Creation
Using fake details during your account creation process will surely cost you your PayPal account whenever PayPal noticed any contradictory in your registered details.
In order to avoid PayPal account limitation, it is very important for you to provide your real and valid details during your registration and do not do otherwise.
Source Of Funds Your Account Receives
This play a very big role in your account health and can leads to your account limitation and suspension easily.
- Avoid receiving PayPal funds from a source that is not known to you.
- Avoid receiving PayPal funds from a source that isn’t compatible with your PayPal account.
- Be careful of sites you you receives funds from.
Conclusion: This complete guide on how to avoid PayPal account limitation has revealed in details, all the possible ways that can leads your PayPal account to limitation and suspension with the possible ways to avoid them in other to avert any possible limitation on your PayPal account, kindly read them carefully and follow the instructions strictly.
With the details provided in this guide, you should have the full knowledge of how to prevent your PayPal account from limitation by now and enjoy using your PayPal account without exercising fear.
I hope you found this guide helpful, do let us know what you think about this guide and if it solved your problem or not. All the possible questions are welcomed in the comments section of this post.