How To Let Newly Downloaded WhatsApp Medias Show In Phone’s Gallery Without having To Move Them From WhatsApp Folder To The Other
How To Turn ON/OFF WhatsApp Media Visibility
Here is a brief and complete step by step guide on how to let your newly downloaded WhatsApp media/files appear in your phones gallery without stress.
The issue of downloading some medias from WhatsApp but refused to show in ones phone gallery has been the reason that have left some WhatsApp users stranded in the past, especially those using Whatsapp business.
The fact that those files/medias are being downloaded from WhatsApp but refuses to display in the phone gallery has made some individuals think that something is actually wrong with their phone but no! It’s just a minor thing that can be corrected right from the menu if your app.
I usually show some people, how to correct the error when they approaches me with the complaints, but many individuals seems to be having same problem over the past few weeks, so I decided to drop the steps on how to correct it and be free in just few clicks.
If you’re also having problem, the main two reasons involved is, either you’re using Whatsapp business or you mistakenly turn off the option from your WhatsApp menus.
But, no matter what the reason might be, you don’t need to worry about it anymore as I will be showing you right now, how to turn on WhatsApp media visibility and let’s Every newly downloaded media show up in your phone’s gallery.
The steps in this is very simple, short and straight forward, which implies that you shouldn’t have any problem at all as we have even make it more easier by providing you with step by step instructions with pictures. Just follow the steps below and you are done!
1. Open your WhatsApp
2. Now, Click on the three white dots at the top right corner of the app.
3. Sellect setting from the option menu as shown in the picture above.
4. Upon clicking on the settings, you will see another options menu as shown in the picture above, click on chats as indicated above.
Turn ON WhatsApp Media Visibility
5 Locate media visibility as shown in the picture above and click on the switch button right in front of the media visibility to turn it on.
6. The button will change to green colour and you can now go back to your Normal WhatsApp activities.
By now, all downloaded WhatsApp media will be visible in your phones gallery.
Should you decided to off it and hide all downloaded media from your phone’s gallery, then follow the instructions below.
How To Hide WhatsApp Downloaded Media From Phone’s Gallery
By now, you should have known how to turn on the WhatsApp media visibility, if not, kindly go through the steps above to see how you can do that in few clicks.
• So far you have know how to turn on the WhatsApp media visibility and let’s all downloaded media be visible in your phones gallery, then to hide it shouldn’t be of any problem.
• If you want to hide the WhatsApp Downloaded Media from your phone gallery, just follow the steps above to locate the WhatsApp media visibility option.
Turn OFF WhatsApp Media Visibility
• Now, click on the switch button right in front of the media visibility to turn it off.
• The button will change to grey colour and you can now go back to your Normal WhatsApp activities.
• The Download media has been hide from gallery successfully, to view any WhatsApp Downloaded media, you have to to the WhatsApp Folder on your phone.
That’s all on how to turn ON/OFF WhatsApp Media Visibility.
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel to get latest updates from browsingtechzone.
Let us know what you think about this tutorial by dropping your thoughts in the comment box below.
Please, don’t forget to share this post with your friends by hitting any of the social share button below.