Glo Berekete is a newly lunched Glo tariff plan which gives every Glo customers, the opportunity to enjoy some freebies that are considered to be more awesome than that of other tariff plans, including the Glo yakata itself.
It’s obvious that no one can dispute the fact that Glo is Grandmaster of data and they are trying their possible best to make their customers comfortable with introduction of many mouthwatering offers.
Table of Contents
How To Get Up To 5GB Worth Of Data For Free And 700% Airtime Bonus On Every Recharge
Few hours ago, I published an article on how MTN WinBack Offer works, it’s benefits and how you can activate it but it seems to be narrowed to some people as there is possible chance for one’s not to be eligible for the offer. But with Glo Berekete, the criteria your sim card and some moments to read the instructions here.
If you’re an MTN user’s, you can Also enjoy a benefits that is same as the one to be revealed here and it’s tagged as MTN yafun yafun which cannot be migrated to but usually comes with a newly activated sim card. You can click here to learn more about the MTN yafun yafun tariff plan and how it works.
If you reside in an area where Glo network is considerably good or owned a Glo Sim card, then pay attention and continue reading to get the full picture of what Glo Berekete have to offer you.
What Is Glo Berekete?
Glo Berekete is a prepaid tariff plan that gives everyone the opportunity to get an amazing free data and Airtime bonus on every recharge to your Glo Sim card with as little as N100 and as much as you can afford.
With this tariff plan, every customers can satisfy their respective browsing and voice communication needs as it gives both free data and Airtime.
What Are The Benefits Of The Glo Berekete Tariff Plan?
Below are the benefits (freebies) you will enjoy as a Glo users on Glo Berekete tariff plan.
• You will get a whopping sum of N600 welcome bonus upon registering and recharging your line with a minimum of N100 Airtime. New customers only.
• You will be entitled to be getting a whopping sum of 700% bonus on every recharge which is in proportion of data and airtime. This implies that you can use the bonus to call and also browse the internet at the same time. Both new and existing customers are eligible for this.
• A Whooping Sum of 250% data bonus on every first recharge of the month ( Up to 5GB Worth of data) for four months.
• New customers will also get up to 100% bonus on every data plan purchased for the first four months.
• You will be able to use some portion or your bonus on calls and the other portion for internet access.
Who Is Eligible For Glo Berekete Benefits?
Both new and existing customers can enjoy the benefits that the Glo Berekete have in it’s pocket. Though the new customers enjoy additional freebies that existing customers do not have access to, but nothing can stop the both existing and new customers from getting the 700% bonus on every recharge.
How Can I Migrate To Glo Berekete Tariff Plan?
I strongly believe that this is the part you have been anticipating for since you have started reading this guide and without futher ado, I will give you the simple steps to migrate to the required tariff plan in just few Clicks.
All existing customers should simply dial *230# to migrate to the plan while all new customers shouldn’t bother themselves as it’s a default tariff plan for all new Glo users.
So if you are new users in the sense that you haven’t spent more than 4months on the Glo network and haven’t migrated to any other plans from your default plan, then you’re automatically on Glo Berekete.
Simply dial the Glo Berekete bonus code, which is *230*1# to check your Berekete bonus.
Possible Questions That Might Be Bothering Your Mind about The Tariff Plan (Glo Berekete FQA)
Below are the selected questions that are obviously demanding for answers and the appropriate response has been attached
How much do I pay for making calls on Berekete?
• All calls you made on Berekete could either be deducted from your bonus balance or main balance. For all calls charges deducted from your main balance, you will be charged at 36k/sec while calls made from the bonus Account are charged at 77k/sec.
Can I use my bonus for sms?
•No! All text messages will be charged fron your main balance at the standard text messages rate of N4 per SMS.
Can I use my bonus for international calls?
• No! The usage of your call bonus is restricted to the national number while the international calls will be charged directly from your main balance at the standard rates, depending on the destination of your international call.
What happens if I buy a data plan while still enjoying my Berekete bonus?
• If you have an existing Berekete bonus and as well buy a data plan on the process, the data plan you bought will be paused and you will continue to enjoy your bonus until you exhaust the bonus.
Upon exhausting the bonus, the paused data bundle will become active Automatically and your bundle validity counter will start.
What if I have an existing data plan and then recharge?
• Of you have an existing data plan and still purchase an airtime while the data is active, your Berekete bonus will be added to your existing data volume with higher validity period.
Let assume you have an active data plan of 2GB with 30days validity period and you recharge with N200, you will receive 80MB bonus and your new data balance will be 2.8GB with 30days validity.
Have you gat any other questions that are yet to be answered? Then go ahead and drop it in the comments box below for quick response
That’s all you need to know about the Glo Berekete tariff plan and how it works.
Thanks for reading and sharing!!!