Detailed Review Of Uwork Platform – Legit Or Another Scam?
Here is a detailed insight of the recently launched Uwork platform which promised to pay its users for life, as soon as they continue to shared a post on their Facebook timeline on a daily basis.
But, did you think this is actually possible or considered it as an aim that cannot be realizable? Save yourself from the stress of re-thoughts and grab your sit while you scroll down gently through this honest Uwork review as it’s going to reveal all you need to know about this platform, how it works and if they can be trusted or not.
If you didn’t forget, I recently published a detailed review of Mybonus platform as well and you can check it out by clicking on the highlighted text above. But today, I will be walking you through the detailed information on everything you need to know about the platform.
Without wasting any proportion of your time, let’s get down to the main reason why we are here.
What Is Uwork?
Uwork is a newly lunched platform that claims to be an advertising company, which sign advertisement deal with big companies and pays its registered members for indirectly playing a role of a publisher on the platform.
As a member of the platform, you will earn some amount of money for sharing a sponsored post released by the platform on a daily basis and you will have the chance to share up to two sponsored post to your Facebook timeline on a daily basis.
However, the platform have different membership plans for its users and the amount you earn on a daily basis is solely depends on your membership level on the platform.
How To Make Money On Uwork
As a registered member on the platform, there are two major ways to make money on a daily basis and the two ways will be explained in details, in this section of the Uwork review.
As it has been stated above, the two major ways to make money on this platform Are;
1. Tasks Earnings and,
2. Team Commission.
How To Make Money By Performing Tasks On Uwork
Tasks earnings on the Uwork platform is a fixed amount that each members of the platform earn on a daily basis for sharing the platform sponsored post on their Facebook timeline and as I have mentioned it in the earlier part of this review, this platform have different membership plans and the amount you earned per sponsored post is solely depends on your membership plans.
On this note, check the breakdown of each membership package below to see how much you gat to earn for sponsored post on a daily basis.
I. VIP0 – Free Earnings Activity:
This is a free membership plan on the Uwork platform, which gives everyone the opportunity to test the potential of the platform, probably before you go fully into the business. With this plan, you gat to spend nothing and you will make some cents for performing tasks and referring friends to register on the platform.
Once you complete your registration on this platform, you will be given a registration bonus of $0.3 and the bonus can be withdrawn immediately and will be paid directly to your Nigeria bank account. As a VIP0 subscriber, you will be earning the sum of $0.125 per task and you can only share 2 tasks per day.
However, you cannot withdraw more than the initial $0.3 as a user with the free membership plan, this implies that to initiate another withdrawal after your first withdrawal of $0.3, you have to upgrade to a higher plan.
II. VIP1 – Silver:
This is the first premium membership plan on Uwork and it’s considered to be the plan with the lowest price and the lowest potential earning amount on a daily/monthly basis.
The VIP1 required each member to pay a whooping sum of $15 for your account to be upgraded to this level and with the Uwork conversion rate, the $15 is about N7,200.
As a VIP1 subscriber, you will be earning the sum of $0.6 per sponsored post you shared to your Facebook timeline and can only share two post to your timeline per day.
The above earnings breakdown shows that, as a VIP1 subscriber, you will be earning $1.2 on a daily basis and approximately up to $36 per month.
III. VIP 2 – Gold:
This is the second premium membership plan on Uwork and it require a higher about for its upgrading fee as compared to that of the VIP1 membership plan.
The VIP2 required each member to pay a whooping sum of $150 for your account to be upgraded to this level and with the Uwork conversion rate, the $150 is about N72,120.
As a VIP2 subscriber, you will be earning the sum of $3 per sponsored post you shared to your Facebook timeline and can only share two post to your timeline per day.
The above earnings breakdown shows that, as a VIP2 subscriber, you will be earning $6 on a daily basis and approximately $180 per month.
IV. VIP3 – Diamond:
This is the last premium membership plan on Uwork and it’s considered to be the plan with the highest price and the highest potential earning amount on a daily/monthly basis.
The VIP3 required each member to pay a whooping sum of $300 for your account to be upgraded to this level and with the Uwork conversion rate, the $300 is about N144,240.
As a VIP3 subscriber, you will be earning the sum of $5.5 per sponsored ost you shared to your Facebook timeline and can only share two post to your timeline per day.
The above earnings breakdown shows that, as a VIP3 subscriber, you will be earning $11 on a daily basis and approximately $330 per month.
How To Earn Team Commission On Uwork
As we all know that every business will have the aim of growing up and becoming large and as a membership platform, there is always the needs for more user registration for the smooth running of the platform.
Don’t be confused, the team commission is also the something as that of affiliate commission, on Uwork, once you refer someone to join the platform via your link, the person automatically become your team member and you will earn commission on all activities of each and everyone in your team.
As a registered member of the Uwork platform, you will earn $1.2 for every individual you referred to the platform and they upgrade to any membership plan.
You will also earn $0.25 per task completed by your direct referral and $0.125 per task completed by your indirect referral.
You might be wondering what I mean by the direct referral and indirect referrals, but don’t stress yourself, direct referrals are the individuals that registered on the platform via your referral link while the indirect referrals are the individuals that are referred to the platform by your direct referrals, they can also be referred to as your level 2 referrals.
Can I Really Make Money On Uwork And Get Paid?
Yes! As at the moment of writing this report, Uwork is still paying its members uninterruptedly and the already subscribed members of the platform are really enjoying the platform as at the moment of writing this report, but that’s not the point, I believe you should be asking yourself some questions like;
Are they trusted?
Can the keep to their promise?
For how long can Uwork keep paying its member?
But, whatever the question might be, I will give you some details in this Uwork review and this details are what I referred to as insight and with those details, you will have the freedom to conclude on how safe the platform is, for yourself by yourself. Proceed to the next line below, to check out the pro and cons I have found on the platform;
I. They allow everyone to have free access to the platform and earn a penny without subscription.
II. Active customer service to provide support in resolving whatever issue you might be facing on the platform.
III. The site is free of bugs and limited or no issue on every transaction on the platform.
IV. Low minimum withdrawal threshold, $0.3 for free membership subscribers and $10 for VIP members.
V. They review and approve all withdrawal request within 48hrs
I. Uwork is a newly lunched platform. Though, this fact did not supposed to be a red flag to the platform, but I listed it as a red flag because, the age of the platform is actually against some of its claims.
II. The terms of operation of the platform has been modified twice, within the first two weeks of their lunching.
III. There is possibility that the platform will still modify it’s terms again, and which might not go down well with its subscribers.
IV. Uwork recently told it’s members that the platform has signs a $500,000 a year advertising deal with Jumia, which believed to be a lie and this in turns shows that they are only using being an advertisement company to disguise.
V. Their source of income is yet to be known as at the moment of writing this review as the source they claimed in the first place isn’t what they said it is.
VI. There is possibility that the platform will fold up on the long run.
VII. The stats available on the platform leaderboard is a little bit suspicious.
Is It Advisable To Join Uwork And Upgrade My Account?
This is one of the reason why I talked about the right to decide in the earlier part of this guide, I have actually revealed everything about the platform and the freedom to conclude and take the best decision is now with you.
In short, as at the moment of writing this article, it can be deduced that the Uwork platform works on a basis of using the funds generated from the new members upgrading fee to pay the existing members and platform that works on such basis can fold up at any point in time.
Is Uwork Legit Or Scam?
Uwork is legit and paying it’s members smoothly as at the moment of writing this article and if you read this review from the beginning to this level without skipping lines, you will agree with me that the risks involved in the Uwork program has been fully outlined and you can decide to join or stay away from the program.
However, if you are the type that understand risk and willing to take it, you can join the platform and probably bag your investment plus some/more gains before any story will pop up as some have joined earlier, bagged their capital and making profit already.
|Some Members Income|
How To Register On Uwork And Start Making Money
Having gone through my detailed insight about the Uwork platform and you decided to give it a trier, kindly follow the instructions below to get yourself registered on the platform and start making money immediately.
1. Simply click here to go to the Uwork registration page.
2. You will be redirected to a page where your registration details will be required.
3. Enter you email address and click on the send code button just below the phone number box. You can also register with phone number, if you wish.
4. Now, enter the verification code that will be sent to your mail box.
5. Enter your full name and choose a unique password.
6. Click on the register button and boom! Your registration is successful.
|How To Upgrade Your Account|
How To Upgrade Your Uwork Account
If you have tested the platform with the free membership plan and decided to upgrade your account in order to earn more and real money, kindly follow the instruction below to do so;
1. Login to your Uwork account and make sure you are at the home menu, you can click on the home button at the bottom of the app to navigate to the home menu.
2. Now click on upgrade as shown in the step 1 of the picture above.
3. Select the Plan you want to upgrade to by tapping on the plan as shown in the step 3 of the picture above.
4. Now select NGNPay and click on upgrade a shown in the step 2 of the picture above.
5. You will be redirected to a page showing the details of the package you have chosen, cross check the detailes and click on payment.
6. Now follow the prompt to choose your preferred payment method and complete your payment.
7. Once your payment is successful, your account will be upgraded automatically and you can now begin to perform your daily tasks and earn real money.
|How To Perform Tasks|
How To Perform Tasks On Uwork
Now that you have upgraded your account, kindly follow the instructions below to share sponsored post to your Facebook and submit it on the platform for proper review and approval.
1. Login to your Uwork account and click on the task button at the bottom of the app as shown in the step 1 of the picture above.
2. Now click on your membership level as shown in the step 2 of the picture above.
3. you will be redirected to the tasks page consisting of the tasks that are available for your level, click on the received button attached to the tasks you want to select as shown in the step 3 of the picture above, you can select any task. just make sure to complete your two tasks daily.
4. On the next page, you will see three buttons there, click on the copy text button to copy the text of the sponsored post, click on the save picture button to save the picture and finally click on the received button as shown in the step 4 of the picture above.
5. Now open your Facebook app to post the sponsored post and attached the picture you have saved earlier.
6. Screenshot the post that you have shared to your timeline and return back to your Uwork account.
7. Click on the task button at the bottom again and check the top right corner for an arrow as shown in the step 5 of the picture above.
8. Click on the arrow and upload the screenshot you have taken.
9. Congratulations! your post has been submitted for review and will be approved as soon as possible.
10. Repeat those steps to perform another tasks.
How Withdraw From Uwork
Once you have the minimum amount required for withdrawal, kindly follow the instructions below to withdraw your earnings to your local bank account.
1. Click on me at the button of the app homepage.
2. Click on wallet and update your bank details.
3. Go back to your dashboard and select view all at the top of your dashboard.
4. Select withdrawal, fill the form and submit.
5. Your submission will be reviewed and the appropriate amount will be sent to your bank account within 48hrs.
Things To Take Note:
1. Minimum withdrawal for VIP accounts is $10 and one time $0.3 for free membership.
2. Withdrawal will take minimum of 24hrs and maximum of 48hrs.
3. There is no limit to the amount you can make on the platform.
Conclusion: This Uwork review has given you more than enough details that will enable you to classify the platform to where it actually belongs to and hence, you have been given the detailed insight that will let you decide weather to stay away from the platform or weather you have all it takes to take the risk in joining the platform.