How To Get Free Jumia Voucher Worth OF N4,000 From The Standard Chartered Bank
|SCB Free Jumia Voucher|
Here is another freebies from the desk of the Standard Chartered Bank to all it’s customers, be it new or old and this article will explained to you in details, how to get a whooping sum of N4,000 Jumia shopping vouchers from the ongoing Standard Chartered Bank promotional offer.
If you didn’t forget, I recently published an article on how to get a whooping sum of N2,000 per referral on the Standard Chartered Bank after which we have enjoyed a whooping sum of N3000 sign up bonus from this same bank.
Today, I am glad to inform you about another free offer from this bank as usual and this obviously shows that the Standard Chartered Bank remains one of the best mobile banking that enables their customers to enjoy lots of freebies from time to time.
I guess you won’t want to miss this great offer and in case you are new to this so called Standard Chartered Bank and you are wondering if this offer could be available for someone like you, I am glad to let you know that this offer is available for everyone, both new and existing customers.
Even if you are not using this bank before and you don’t have the app installed on your phone, don’t panic, just follow the instructions that will be outlined in this guide an you are good to go!
Without further ado, let’s dive into the detailed instruction on how to go about this offer.
Requirements For The Free Standard Chartered Bank Jumia Voucher
1. A Standard Chartered Bank account. You can click here for the detailed information on how to open a valid Standard Chartered Bank account or continue reading.
2. Standard Chartered Bank mobile app.
3. Jumia voucher page. The link will be provided in the later part of this guide.
4. Activation fund to activate the voucher. Don’t worry, you will be able to withdraw it back with zero charges as usual.
5. Few moments to read and follow the instructions below.
|SCB Voucher Claim|
How To Get The Standard Chartered Bank N4,000 Jumia Voucher
1. Simply click here to visit the Standard Chartered Bank Jumia voucher page.
2. You will be redirected to the voucher page as stated in the step one above, scroll down a little on the page.
3. You will see a box labeled with SCB Voucher Claim Form as shown in the picture above, place your finger on it and swipe it up.
4. Upon swiping it up, you will see the required form.
5. Enter the required information, which includes your name, your email address and your phone number.
6. Once you are done filling the form, click on the submit button.
7. Now that you have submit the form, click here to download and install the Standard Chartered Bank app, install it and proceed to the next step.
8. Now, open the SCB app you download above and log in to your Standard Chartered Bank account.
9. Fund your account with N4,000 and confirm it on your SCB app to be sure it has entered.
10. Congratulations on completing all the required steps and you should receive your N4,000 Jumia voucher at this stage.
How Can I Use The Jumia Voucher Gotten From Standard Chartered Bank
I strongly believe that you should know that Jumia is an online shopping company, where you can purchase anything you need ranging from electronics, shoes, clothing and many more.
While the jumia voucher is a special code from the jumia itself, which allows you to get a discount that is equivalent to the price of the respective voucher code on your favorite product.
Now that you have gotten a voucher code worth of N4,000 from the Standard Chartered Bank, it implies that you can purchase a product worth of N4,000 from Jumia without paying a dime or get N4,000 discount on anything you intend to buy using the free voucher code.
Who Can Get/Use The Standard Chartered Bank Jumia Voucher Code?
As I have stated in the earlier section of this guide, this is no hidden criterial from the ones outlined above in order to get the free N4,000 voucher code. This implies that, everyone is eligible to get and spend this free voucher without any form of restrictions.
What If I Have Been Using The SCB Mobile App Before?
If you are among the existing customers of the Standard Chartered Bank and have the app installed on your phone before, just follow the instruction outlined above and on getting to the step to download the app, just update the one you have if it’s outdated an move to the next step.
|SCB Voucher Terms And Conditions|
What You Must Know About The Standard Chartered Bank Jumia Voucher
This are the terms and condition that govern this offer and you must take note of them so as to ensure the smooth running of every process involved. They are as follow;
1. You should know that the Standard Chartered Bank free Jumia voucher is only valid from now till the 31st of march 2021. You must use it before the stipulated time or you loose it.
2. You should download the SCB mobile App and fund it with N4,000 before the free voucher can be sent to you.
This is to inform the general public that the availability of the free N4,000 Jumia voucher code has been narrowed down to the newly registered members only and hence, as at the 9th of November, the existing members are not eligible to get the free voucher anymore.
Note that, if you are a newly registered member on the standard chartered bank and you follow the instruction outlined above strictly, you should receive your voucher within 84hours of funding your account with N4,000. Note that weekends are exempted from the stated 84hrs.
Also note that this promotion is only valid from the 7th of November to the 27th of November 2020 and the secured voucher will be valid till January 2021.