|How To Copy Facebook Video Link
You welcome to a complete guide on how to download Facebook video and save it to your Gallery for later watch or any purpose of your choice.
The fact that Facebook is the most popular social media channel isn’t negotiable. You will hardly see someone using other social media apps/accounts without having a Facebook account, even if there is, they are one in hundreds.
The only downside is that users tend to follow some set of people or pages which roll out videos every day, week, month or even every hours.
But the problem pop up when anyone found any of the videos interesting and wish to save it to gallery for later watch or for any purpose. This is because there is no an option that will allow you to do such on the Facebook app.
But don’t worry, the main purpose of this article is to remove all all restrictions around the Facebook video download and give you the simple steps to download any Facebook video of your choice and save it to your phone Gallary just as I did on YouTube video download.
You can also click here to download Netflix MOD and stream your favorite movies for free
Without further ado, let’s go straight to the main point and see how Facebook video can be downloaded to gallery and watch it at any time you feel like.
Requirements To Download Facebook video
1. Your Facebook account.
2. Internet connection.
3. Facebook video you intend to download.
4. And little steps that will be provided in the article.
Now that you have all the requirements, let’s move to the detailed guide on how to save Facebook video to gallery for later watch.
How To Download Facebook Video
To make this guide on how to download Facebook video an very easier one, i will download a video as an illustration to make it clear enough.
I will use a video from taoma comedy skit as an example. Now let’s go!
1. Open your Facebook app or just login to your Facebook account by any means.
2. Locate the video that you intend to download.
3. Now click on the three white dots at the top right corner of the video, a list containing some options will pop up, scroll down and click on copy link. Check the first picture above as it illustrate how you can copy the link.
4. Now that you have copy the link, follow the steps below.
|Steps To Download Facebook Video
6. A box will appear, paste the link you copied earlier to the box and click on the DOWNLOAD button as shown in the step one above.
7. Now select the video quality of your choice between Normal quality or HD quality as shown in the step 2 of the picture above.
8. The video will load as shown in the step 3 of the picture above, click on the three white dots as shown above.
9. A download option will pop up at this point, click on Download and wait for few seconds for the video to start downloading and complete.
10. Boom! You favorite video is available in your gallery and you can now use it as you wish.
That’s all buddy. It’s as simple as that, by now, you cannot see any video of your choice on Facebook and skip again just because there is no Download option on your Facebook app.
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel
to get latest updates from browsingtechzone.
Let us know what you think about this tutorial by dropping your thoughts in the comment box below.
Please, don’t forget to share this post with your friends by hitting any of the social share button below.
Thanks for reading and sharing!!!