You welcome to a complete guide on how to download Facebook video and save it to your Gallery for later watch or any purpose of your choice.
The fact that Facebook is the most popular social media channel isn’t negotiable. You will hardly see someone using other social media apps/accounts without having a Facebook account, even if there is, they are one in hundreds.
The only downside is that users tend to follow some set of people or pages which roll out videos every day, week, month or even every hours.
But the problem pop up when anyone found any of the videos interesting and wish to save it to gallery for later watch or for any purpose. This is because there is no an option that will allow you to do such on the Facebook app.
4. And little steps that will be provided in the article.
Now that you have all the requirements, let’s move to the detailed guide on how to save Facebook video to gallery for later watch.
How To Download Facebook Video
To make this guide on how to download Facebook video an very easier one, i will download a video as an illustration to make it clear enough.
I will use a video from taoma comedy skit as an example. Now let’s go!
1. Open your Facebook app or just login to your Facebook account by any means.
2. Locate the video that you intend to download.
3. Now click on the three white dots at the top right corner of the video, a list containing some options will pop up, scroll down and click on copy link. Check the first picture above as it illustrate how you can copy the link.
4. Now that you have copy the link, follow the steps below.